When we have received the results the following will happen
If you wish to check the result has been seen and reviewed by a doctor or nurse, please contact the practice on 0203 928 0999 between 11am -2pm.
- If there is an abnormal result, the patient will be contacted by telephone, text or in writing by the clinician.
- If immediate action is required, the doctor or nurse will contact the patient by telephone, text or in writing.
- If a routine appointment is required, the patient will receive a text message, telephone call or letter from the practice asking them to an appointment.
- If the result is normal, you will not hear anything from the practice.
- If you have access to your personal health record within the NHS app, you may be able to see test results carried out by Elm Practice.
- If your result is normal but you still have symptoms then please contact the surgery to make a routine appointment. For continuity of care, we would recommend you make the appointment with the same doctor or nurse.
|THERE IS A £5.00 CHARGE FOR PHOTOCOPIES OF TEST RESULTS. PATIENTS CAN ACCESS ELECTRONIC COPIES OF ALL OF THEIR TEST RESULTS BY DOWNLOADING THE NHS APP.